The Dancomair Oil and Gas Division has extensive capability in the wellhead and pipe line installation sector, including working with cultural heritage sensitive environments together with maintaining a focus on Safety and Quality Management to meet specific client, industry and regulatory demands.
The Dancomair beacons of excellence are in the delivery of a high quality service, always on time at competitive rates being value driven with a lean and innovative approach.
Our subsidiary company in Australia, Clisby Engineering offers turnkey solutions from survey of “right of way” through to pressure testing. No construction project is too small or too big for the versatility of the Clisby project and construction team.
Scope and Services includes: –
- Project management
- Project planning and reporting
- Procurement and logistics
- Greenfield and brownfield construction
- Quality assurance
- Hydro/pneumatic pressure testing
- Stakeholder and landholder liaison
- Environmental management
- Completions and commissioning
COMPRESSION & PROCESS EQUIPMENT
Dancomair is an established engineering company incorporated in 1980 commencing operations in air compressor design and manufacture and has developed into a successful business of manufacturing on and offshore and industrial special purpose equipment in the following applications: –
- Utility Air: High quality industrial air to a variety of flows and pressures and qualities in electric or engine drive configurations
- Instrument Air: Generally oil free and high quality designed in trains with redundancy and storage, electric and engine driven compliant to full offshore specification.
- Desiccant Dryers: Electric or pneumatic control, designed and fabricated for instrument air or pipeline drying.
- Filtration: Available in threaded or flanged connection, designed and manufactured to suit specific applications to a variety of uses and standards.
- Nitrogen Generator: Designed and manufactured twin tower or membrane to suit various applications.